This is a Hybrid (In-person and virtual) conference.
To present oral or poster papers virtually,
Please select "Online Presentation" in the registration system.
IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MARINE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND LAW
IEEE ICMAIL 2023 CALL FOR PAPER
INSTITUTE OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS (IEEE)
NATIONAL TAIWAN OCEAN UNIVERSITY, TAIWAN
AI RESEARCH CENTER, NATIONAL TAIWAN OCEAN UNIVERSITY, TAIWAN
COLLEGE OF OCEAN LAW & POLICY, NATIONAL TAIWANOCEAN UNIVERSITY, TAIWAN
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF KNOWLEDGE INNOVATION AND INVENTION (IIKII)
2023-9-3 / 2023-9-4
The IEEE International Conference on Marine Artificial Intelligence and Law (IEEE ICMAIL 2023) will be held in Taipei from September 3 to September 4, 2023. It will provide a communication platform for researchers interested in the topics of oceanography, artificial intelligence, and law. The focus of this conference will be on research related to artificial intelligence in the ocean. We welcome professors, researchers, academicians, engineers, lawyers, innovators, and practitioners from around the world to participate in IEEE ICMAIL 2023. The aims of this conference are to enable interdisciplinary collaboration among ocean scientists, computer scientists, engineers, and legal professionals. During the conference, there will be substantial time for the presentation of ideas and discussions. Attendees will find various activities useful in bringing together a diverse group of teachers, educators, engineers, and technologists from across disciplines for the generation of new ideas, collaboration potential, and business opportunities.
The conference proceedings of IEEE ICMAIL 2023 will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library (indexed by EI) if the papers fit the scopes of IEEE (IEEE fields). Papers of other fields will be sent to Scopus for reviewed and indexed. To maintain a high quality of conference proceeding, the English of full papers should be good enough. We will request authors to send the full papers for English editing if the papers do not pass the review process by the Program Committees.
Excellent papers selected from IEEE ICMAIL 2023 will be recommended to be published on suitable 10 different SCI and SSCI journals after an additional review process and may need extra publication charge:
1. Sensors (SCI: ISSN: 1424-8220; IF: 3.847)
2. Electronics (SCI: ISSN: 2079-9292; IF: 2.690)
3. Coatings (SCI; ISSN 2079-6412; IF: 3.236)
4. Energies (SCI, ISSN 1996-1073; IF: 3.252)
5. Applied Sciences (SCI; ISSN 2076-3417; IF: 2.838)
6. Symmetry (SCI; ISSN 2073-8994; IF: 2.940)
7. Sensors and Materials (SCI; ISSN: 0914-4935; IF: 0.879)
8. Buildings (SCI; ISSN 2075-5309; IF: 3.324)
9. Water (SCI; ISSN 2073-4441; IF: 3.530)
10. Applied System Innovation (ESCI, Scopus, ISSN 2571-5577)
(1) Artificial Intelligence
(2) Human-Computer Interaction
(3) Control and Systems Engineering
(4) Information Systems
(5) Medical Informatics and Healthcare Engineering
(6) Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
(7) Applied Systems on Educational Innovations and Emerging Technologies
(8) Applied Mathematics